We are searching for someone that loves cars, is passionate about customer service, and wants to be part of changing the way cars are sold. Primary duties of this role are sales related, however there will be opportunities to participate in different facets of the business including marketing, inventory management, and reconditioning. An average day will include talking to customers, displaying inventory, participating in marketing activities, assisting in process creation, and of course, selling cars! This is a very dynamic, exciting, and fun role!
Daily tasks and responsibilities will include (but are not at all limited to):
– Engaging with customers and guiding them though the sales process
– Communicating effectively, both verbally and digitally, to discover the customer’s wants and needs
– Documenting and tracking customer interaction
– Collecting customer information regarding trade-in, financing, etc.
– Assisting in maintaining the sales area and facility
– Ensuring that vehicles are ready for display and delivery
– Assisting in marketing vehicles on various digital platforms
– Participating in digital content creation including text, photography, and videos
– Familiarity in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
– Minimum two-year college degree (preferably in a business discipline)
– Basic understanding of major social media/digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube)
– Must be focused, self-motivated, and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Experience in a sales position or sales environment
– Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize
– Must have a clean driving record and can pass a background check
– Genuine desire to be around people and cars
– Positive attitude with the willingness to learn
Hourly base plus monthly bonus opportunity
Resumes to be submitted to email@example.com
for consideration or fill out the following form with resume upload.
We are looking for an individual who can help our enthusiast car dealership create content and video for various platforms. Shifted needs help with videography, photography, editing, content creation, graphic design, social media, and almost everything that is needed to create captivating media for people on the interwebs. The amount of content that can be created by our business model and the cars themselves is endless and we'd like your brain power! The internship structure is up for discussion and we can work around school obligations for the right candidate. To apply, please create an automotive related content piece and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration with your contact info. Content can be: Blog post, video, graphics, photos, audio clip, car description or anything you'd like to create to showcase your skills.
We are hiring a full-time detail position for our growing dealership. Candidate must possess previous automotive experience with preference in detailing or vehicle reconditioning. Pay is based upon experience. Please fill out form below and upload a resume for consideration.